do you want to rent gear?
Wether it's about money, time or lack of interest - sometimes it's just not worth investing in gear. Since I don't like my beloved stuff just lying around and feeling forgotten while I'm playing FIFA I'd happily rent it to you and your next project.
I'm based in Sweden all prices are in SEK ex. VAT.
Also, I speak Swedish if you prefer that!
black magic ursa mini 4.6k pro
2000:- / per day
My favorite. The new updated Ursa has everything you might ask from a camera if you can't afford the Alexa(like me). It's rented out with the custom built ready-to-shoot rig on the pictures including V-lock Battery, D-tap for use on Ronin, 128GB Lexar C-fast Card and SSD-solution for recording long takes.
- 4.6K Super-35mm CMOS Sensor
- 4608 x 2592 Video up to 60p
- CinemaDNG and ProRes 444 & 422 Recording
- Full Set of External Controls
- 2/4/6-Stop ND Filter Wheel
- Dual CFast 2.0 and SD Memory Card Slots
- 12G-SDI Output, Timecode and REF Input
- 2 XLR Audio Inputs with Phantom Power
- Interchangeable Lens Mounts
- Magnesium Alloy Body
dji ronin W/ thumb controller
750:- / PER DAY
For those silky-smooth-cruising-camera-moves. The faithful servant when you don't want to drag a 20ft dolly everywhere. Rented out ready-to-shoot(you do need a camera though...) with Black Magic Assistant(Monitor), Thumb Controller and a D-tap cable if you want to use the Ursa on this beast.
- Supports Cameras up to 16 Pounds
- Precision of Control: ±0.02°
- Transmitter for Remote Pan/Tilt Control
- Tool-Less Balance Adjustment System
- Assistant Software for iOS and Windows
- Bluetooth Wireless Interface for Setup
- 15mm Rods + Mount Points for Accessories
- USB and PowerTap Power Outputs
- Gimbal Tuning Stand Included
- Included Hard Case Holds Gimbal and More
panasonic gh4+gh3 w/metabones
1000:- / per day
The ones who got it all started. For a while I was certain I didn't need any more cameras thanks to these babies. The Metabones Speedbooster makes up for their small sensors and gives them a whole lotta light. And you can use your EF-glass. Brilliant. Rented out with a cage & four batteries. The GH4 even has V-log(whoa). Down here are the highlights for the GH4, the GH3 is following him anywhere so I feel bad to leave him in the locker - he can come with you as well.
- 16.05MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- DCI 4K 4096x2160 at 24p
- UHD 4K 3840x2160 at 30p/24p
- Full HD up to 60p
- 3.0" 1,036k-Dot OLED Touchscreen Monitor
- 2,359K-Dot OLED Live View Finder
- Support for 59.94p, 23.98p, 50p, & 24p
- 4:2:2 8-Bit or 10-Bit HDMI Output
- High-Speed 49-Point Autofocus
- Magnesium Alloy, Weather-Sealed Body
röde filmmaker kit wireless lavalier
300:- / per day
Perfect for sitting 100 yards from your cat and listen to their meow's in HiFi-quality. Or making a interview walking. Or just for when you want to awkwardly putting the transmitter in someones belt. It runs on AA-batteries, syncs up in seconds and sounds really good.
- Includes Transmitter, Receiver, Lav Mic
- Series II 2.4 GHz Digital Transmission
- 128-Bit Encrypted Signal
- 24-Bit/44.1 kHz Lossless Transmission
- Up to 328 ft Range
- One Touch Pairing
- OLED Digital Display
- 3-Level Gain Control
- USB and AA Battery Powered
- Use up to 8 Systems Simultaneously
canon 5d mark III
500:- / per day
Sometimes that full-frame look is unparalleled. This is still (and probably always will be) my to go camera when I need to take pictures. Actually, I think it doesn't need any further introduction. If you want to rent this - you already know why.
- 22.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- 3.2" 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 102400
- 6 fps Shooting in RAW+JPEG
- 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- 14-Bit RAW Files and S-RAW Format
- Magnesium Alloy Body, SD/CF Card Slots
- Comes with three batteries.
zoom h6n handy recorder
250:- / per day
Basically a great multi-track recorder. With six channels, Multitrack recording, four XLR-inputs and phantom power this is always useful. I'm not a audio-guy but still understand this thingy.
- Modular Mic and Input System
- Includes XY Microphone Module
- Includes Mid-Side Microphone Module
- Four XLR/TRS Inputs
- Record up to 6 Simultaneous Channels
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz Audio
- Doubles as USB Audio Interface
- Uses SDXC Memory Cards
- Optional Shotgun Mic and XLR/TRS Inputs
- Optional Hot Shoe Mount
- Comes with XLR - 3,5mm for use with Röde Lavalier Kit.
pentax smc takumar f/1.4 50mm
150:- / PER DAY
OH BABY! It's almost embarrassing how much I like this lens. The knowledge that this lens is half a century old makes my hipster-heart spin. Also knowing that this copy is one of few that have passed the fungus-test and is sharp all the way down to 1,4 stops makes it even better. So much vintage in this look. It's mounted with a AF-confirm adapter from M42 to EF so it basically works on all cameras with that mount.
- Outstanding Quality Ventage Lens Now Available On Your Canon EOS Camera
- Expensive 8 Element Design, Designed To Outperform Zeiss Tessar Lenses
- FAST f/1.4 Maximum Aperture Allowing You To Capture Otherwise Impossible Shots
- Impressive Edge-to-Edge Sharpness And Even Light Coverage Without Vignetting
- Auto-Focus Confirmation: camera will beep and light up when sharp focus is achieved
canon f/4 16-35mm is
200:- / per day
My go-to lens when I do things running. It's not the fastest lens(ha ha), but the crispiness goes from edge to edge and the image stabilization works really well with getting rid of the micro jitters.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Two UD and Three Aspherical Elements
- Fluorine Coating
- Internal Focusing Ring-Type USM AF Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Water- and Dust-Resistant with Filter
- Nine-Blade Circular Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 11"